Healthy Soil. Healthy Planet. Healthy You. Standard Process is a Wisconsin-based family-owned company dedicated to making high-quality and nutrient-dense therapeutic supplements for three generations. We apply a wholistic approach to how we farm, manufacture and protect the quality of our products. This comprehensive approach ensures that our clinical solutions deliver complex nutrients as nature intended. It’s how we define the whole food health advantage. ProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health.
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin, a nondigestible soluble fiber from chicory root, and galactooligosaccharide (GOS), a nondigestible carbohydrate, both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body’s natural absorption of calcium and magnesium Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Trained healthcare professionals have the skills and education to provide comprehensive nutrition therapy and informed treatment. Use the Standard Process website to locate a provider near you.